Sunday, February 16, 2003

Here are some Assessment Resources.

It's just gotten light enough to see outside and it's snowing again!!!! There's a light covering on the ground. YEAH!!!
I prepared yesterday to "snuggle in" today. And I'm glad it paid off. I will probably drive to go get the newspapers. No need to fall on the ice again. One big head thump and concussion a few years back is quite enough - thank you - especially when it impaired my thinking for two months or so. :{

Here's something even more useful: Alternative Assessment in the Social Sciences.

My 479 (teaching) students just finished an Excel assignment - a simple "create a gradebook" - here's a site I need to share with them:
Spreadsheets in the Classroom.

I'd better go get busy in the AP Government class and get that sucker finished this weekend so I can cash the check!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]