Saturday, March 29, 2003

Another week that just flew by but a lot of issues have been resolved. :}

Went to read folios for teacher ed programs in Topeka Tuesday and Wednesday - worked with a great group of people and learned a great deal. Stopped by to see a recent graduate teach because I wanted to see how the students were dealing with the war.

Met with several students about enrollment and will continue with that Monday and Tuesday before I leave on Wednesday for the
OAH meeting in Memphis. The meeting I am organizing to discuss a possible Teaching American History grant is coming together quite nicely. I am excited to see how it goes - lots of good people sitting down together at a table to develop a plan of action. :}

We're having one more short spell of winter weather so I am headed to the farm to run the fireplace and cook one of my favorite meals - roast, potatoes, carrots, and gravy. It will be a "cuddle in" weekend to get recharged to go full speed ahead next week.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]