Tuesday, March 04, 2003

mamamusings' recent post points to some interesting topics. Like her, I talk to figure things out and, further more, I don't understand when people have the opportunity to tell you what they think and don't but use some sort of "covert" way of getting back. Now, if you dismissed them, you deserved whatever you get back...or at least most of the time. Liz talks about how her "quiet friend" perceives the talking as an already formed opinion you're trying to force on others versus our view that we're throwing it out there to see what comes back. I have realized recently, too, that sometimes my attempts at networking and human interaction are taken more as intrusion and being overbearing. Again, something I'd never intended. On the other hand, old friends tell me they enjoy my feistiness. Is it the human condition to always struggle with who you are? Isn't that constant reflection growth? Doesn't it mean you're still alive? I hope so! :}


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]