Saturday, March 01, 2003

Six Feet Under will be back tomorrow night! I have friends who own a monument shop and so I knew a little about funeral homes and burials. ..... I had started subscribing to HBO because I heard so many historians (believe it or not) talking about how good a show the Sopranos was. Of course,
Sex and the City was another draw. The
theme music caught me right off the bat. The only thing I thought I wouldn't like is that Alan Ball produced it. His American Beauty was just weird and only useful as yet another demonstration of the residents of both coasts who think those of us living in the Midwest are either full of neuroses or repressed or both.............and we're not any more screwed up than anyone else. :}

Am going to the first local art auction with a wine tasting before. Should be a fun event in a small town.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]