Thursday, April 17, 2003

I noticed on Scrappleface's blogroll: Hollywood Halfwits:

Andy Rooney: I Was Wrong, Bush Was Right
CBS "60 Minutes" commentator Andy Rooney has become the first big media personality to admit that he was wrong to oppose President Bush's decision to liberate Iraq. "And I must say that, fortunately he's president and I'm not. It appears as though he did the right thing and I didn't think he was doing the right thing."

Hollywood Halfwits will monitor this story for its accuracy. If true, we'll most likely remove him from the Hall of Halfwits.

---------------

We're still waiting on Jean Garofalo to apologize..............

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]