Wednesday, April 23, 2003

More resolution - we're getting there. I'm starting to bite back a bit while still maintaining enough distance to not engage. The main thing is that my actual boss supports my decisions. I have to set priorities that go well beyond seat time in my office (the office with the computer that takes 3 times as long to do anything as the one at home and thus, is quite unproductive)

I am pretty much ready for Project Mine this summer. I think I need to do a question page on Oral History and that will be it. Then I can work on odds and ends until then and also on all the other projects.

I'm worn out but have had a productive day and one repairman did actually show up. Tomorrow I go to
Greenbush for a Project Mine meeting and then two education meetings in the afternoon.

Went to the Little Balkans Quilt Guild meeting the other night -the first time in months. Enjoyed Jodi Barrows and her Square in a Square method - and she seems like a wonderful person on top of it. I also did some knitting while I was sitting at the meeting. Busy hands . . .

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]