Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Talked to a colleague at another regents university today. We're both struggling with NCATE and KSDE. But, we thought of something - if we're both doing the same thing, we can reinforce each other's programs with the state and not risk "de-approval." They are testing the students to death. He had some interesting perspectives on some of the people on the state level and we learn a lot from each other since it seems we're often getting different stories.

I'm getting some of my PT3 stuff done in order to earn some professional development money. There is an impending deadline and I want to do something for myself. The only thing really left is to learn a little more about action-based research. But I have a book on that so hopefully I'm smart enough to figure it out.

Still no repair people - will come back on Friday for the satellite repair guy.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]