Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Things have settled down a bit.

Some teacher education info headed our way and I quickly distributed it to help develop a better understanding from my peers of whta I"m trying to save them from. Can you say "unfunded mandates"? . . . .

Am back at the farm - a storm coming in so that my preclude the visit from the closer Starband tech...................just the way my luck runs these days.

My brother does want to get together for Easter since Mom and Dad will be on vacation. I asked him to decide where by Friday so I can buy groceries in case it's here. He is known for waiting til the last minute and having everything fall in place.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]