Tuesday, April 01, 2003

This looks interesting:

http://www.cmt.com/cmt/shows/ultimatecountryhome.jhtml


Well.........today I had a nail and a flat tire...........yesterday the alarm at the farm was going off because the house lost power. The security company went out this morning and there was no power to the house....talked to the electric company today and a racoon ate through the wiring - on their side luckily - ....will have to keep an eye on that.....I am obviously providing a lot of chew toys for squirrels and racoons.......Mom and dad came by to get Shadow since the falt tire delayed me just a little......small town....the same guy that took care of my tired today came out to rescue me when I flipped the 98 Explorer end over end on the ice that wasn't supposed to be on the road yet......

can't wait for menphis barbeque.......






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]