Monday, May 12, 2003

I'm so used to my bookmarks on Yahoo that I forgot how to sign in to send posts from Rome and had been trying (unsuccessfully) through www.blogspot.com instead of www.blogger.com.

I've had a great vacation with the relatives - the Mathews: Rob, Liz, Sean, Scott, and Shannon. Shannon was just a baby last time I saw her and now is 3 1/2. Sean remembers me from trips to Cincinnati - he's 9 and Scott isn't scared of me anymore. He's 7.

Liz has taken me on some great shopping outings and we headed north to see the Webelo Bridging Ceremony/camping trip that Rob was in charge of this weekend. I've been through St. Peter's Basilica - without standing in line. :} I've eaten some great meals and have also been to a country Italian cooking class today. All kinds of pasta and I ate wild boar and lamb today.

I have a better perspective on work and am ready to go back. But I'm glad the worst part of the trip (the longer flight back to Chicago) is over first.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]