Thursday, June 12, 2003

Here's some more clearcut information on setting up a weblog on a class.
I'm still working on how to use it in my college classes.

Project Mine is going again today. Two of the teachers who taught local history are making presentations and doing a great job. Today the teachers will start preparing their lesson plans and getting ready for students to arrive next week. They have a much better historical content background this year. :}

I worked on making fresh pico de gallo last night: tomatoes, garlic, two kinds of peppers (jalapeno and hot yellow), cilantro, red and home-grown onions, a little sugar, and a little red wine vinegar and some lime juice.

A pretty powerful thunderstorm went through at about 3 am; it really scared Shadow. I don't think it was as much as the storm as the driveway announcer. I'll be at the farm every day but Saturday when we celebrate Father's Day through next Tuesday so I should get caught up out there. Also need to work on
my HM stuff.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]