Sunday, June 01, 2003

Just finished another section of the Houghton Mifflin project. It's amazing how much more efficiently you can work when there aren't what seem like a million negative things pulling at you. I'm getting ready to figure up the weed trimmer again and see what progress I can make around the driveway before it's taken over. And I did get a .7 mile swim in this morning - the furthest so far. Should be ready to hit the week running. Anxious to see how many actually show up for the class tomorrow morning at 9. I've also had some time to work on the July class on local history - I should be ready for it when the time comes. Still not sure if the rain is coming - now the sun is out but clouds could reappear at any moment. I also fiddled around with Dreamweaver a bit on my personal home page but found that I don't have the right FTP program to change permissions from here. Although there is still plenty of work on the table, I feel free of some past shackles that I plan to keep in the past. :}

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]