Thursday, June 12, 2003

Made the most of the garden produce: froze the broccoli (now I understand why blanching was necessary - all it takes it a little research), pickled the beets, and made some refrigerator pickles for the first time. The internet has made it so much easier to find a variety of recipes - they can just be harder to keep track of since they can be almost anyplace (and since I print off so many copies :} ).

Swam this evening but the damn heater is back on the fritz - I"m hoping it's because I'm low on propane? (I should get some tomorrow)

Had a great evening NOT working on school-related stuff.

Project Mine went great once again. Had a guy in talking about puppets. He is very talented and quite a character.

We're celebrating Father's Day at Shellie's in Carthage on Saturday.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]