Sunday, July 27, 2003

5 deer

Just took Shadow on his walk - the sky was beautiful (I have to figure out the new digital camera - it would have been perfect). I also need to not go out without my binoculars or camera. Saw 5 deer in the northwest pasture (same spot as the coyote this morning) - one kept hopping around all over - they are white-tailed deer so I can see them hopping around even at dusk. The one closest to me just kept an eye on me and as we turned back north on the driveway, he just gradually went back into the timber. . . that's why I built this place - can't see that type of scenery if you aren't out here for blocks of time. . . . you should see all the tracks - even right around the house -- when there's snow on the ground (and we had more than usual last year)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]