Monday, July 21, 2003

Back at the Farm

The rest of the trip went great although researching at
U of Louisville was the highlight of the research. Visiting with family was fun and relaxing. My cousins have a 6 year old, 3/4 year old, and an 8-month old who is as big as 1 1/2 year old. My Aunt Sue is doing better than I expected despite her walker.

We stayed in Sikeston MO on the way home -
Drury Inn and their wireless internet access. We also apparently beat a pretty big storm home - so much for timing.

Today I checked on a new cell phone and a better long-distance/roaming plan for my cell phone - since my StarTac is several years old. I think I had been putting it off because my favorite salesman left. But I found another good salesman - who will also be taking a class from me in the fall - and ended up with
this.
Now I'll see how it works. :}

Back to my Houghton Mifflin and
Greenbush projects tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]