Sunday, September 28, 2003

Amy Wohl : Why a Weblog

Amy Wohl : Why a Weblog: "Why a Weblog
Via Newgator (have I told you it's one of my favorite new tech toys?) I came across a non-weblog (but it sure seems like one at http://info.org.il/weblog/. It brings up a host of issues you may find interesting.
One of them is certainly my issue:
How often do you have to post to your weblog to be a 'real' weblogger?
Sometimes I'm really good and I post several times in a week. Some times life gets in the way and I don't post for several weeks or longer. Usually I post when I read something that I react to strongly and I want to share it RIGHT NOW. So I guess I think a Weblog is about sharing interesting thoughts -- some I've found that belong to other people, some that I've thought up myself, usually because I've something I've read on the net."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]