Sunday, September 21, 2003

Another viewpoint: Kansas Flatter Than a Pancake - It's a Good Thing!

LexisNexis(TM) Academic - Document

The Annals of Improbably Research published this study earlier this year. I was recently at a territorial sesquicentennial meeting where they mentioned this "rejoinder" and also explained that the editor of the LA Times is from Kansas . . . .

I grew up in Missouri and am still very proud of my "show me" attitude. But I also greatly enjoy my adopted state of Kansas and its much wilder spirit and how it sits on the edge of the Plains and almost on the edge of the Ozarks. Nearby Woodson County has some pretty terrain to drive through - the last time I went through it was time for the wheat harvest . . . .watching each Kansas Farmer feed over 125 Americans . . . . :}

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]