Sunday, September 28, 2003

Crooked Timber: The street finds its own use for things

Crooked Timber: The street finds its own use for things

More good stuff on blogs and teaching. The class I"m trying it with is down to two people - one on campus and one virtually. Not sure if it's a good test with only two people but we'll see.

Was working outside (planting more ivy from Mom and Dad's) and went inside for a phone call (Cathy from MN - switched computers and still experiencing some glitches) - she wanted to congratulate me on the grant. :} I"ll be up to see her in a few weeks.

When I went back out, I wasn't looking but the turkeys were all within 20 yards of the house - over by the stone fence. I was talking to Shadow and scared them off and heard them flying into the trees before I looked up to see them. I"ll have to remember to do a better job of "sneaking" outside. I've seen them right at the house on the other side so it's interesting as I figure out their patterns.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]