Sunday, February 15, 2004

ScrappleFace

ScrappleFace: "Alleged Kerry Intern Scandal Sparks Clinton Endorsement
BREAKING...
(2004-02-12) -- A story on the Drudge Report, suggesting a scandal is about to break involving presidential candidate John F. Kerry and an intern, has inspired former President Bill Clinton to offer his eagerly-sought endorsement to the junior Senator from Massachusetts.
'Whether the Drudge story is true or not,' said Mr. Clinton, 'I finally see a candidate with whom I can identify. I was withholding my endorsement until I found a candidate who would resonate with mainstream Democrats the way I did. John F. Kerry is the man.'"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]