Wednesday, March 10, 2004

The Cranky Professor: Lileks Reads the Kerry Official Campaign Blog

The Cranky Professor: Lileks Reads the Kerry Official Campaign Blog

Lileks Reads the Kerry Official Campaign Blog
Mr. Lileks would like to ask a few questions:

So Teresa Heinz-Kerry passes out buttons that say “Asses of Evil,” with pictures of Bush, Cheney, Rummy and Ashcroft on them. There you have it: the President of the United States is an Evil Ass. I’d love for someone to put this question to Kerry in the debate: Senator Kerry, your wife handed out buttons that called the President an Evil Ass. Do you believe he is Evil, an Ass, or both? And if I may follow up, I’d like to ask if you can possibly imagine Laura Bush doing that. Thank you.

I won't link -- why drive up their google hits even marginally? I think THK is a loose cannon. I can wait until summertime.

------------------

And yes I doubt that Laura Bush would even dream of this - she would instead emphasize her husband's positives.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]