Monday, April 05, 2004

Monday night

My friend Paula in DC referred me via this to Textism - some neat stuff here. I still want to learn more about typography.

My students in the teaching methods course gave their first taped presentation - more nervous than they need to be but that's to be expected. The worst part is that they have to go view themselves.

Saturday and Sunday I took some great walks around the farm. Saw lots of birds. Had some visitors who want to hunt. Later, friends of a neighbor come up and I took down their names. They sent back the one young man with deer turkey and jerkey - what a wonderful bribe. They do seem nice but I was burned early on by people bringing all kinds of people I didn't know to hunt. So, I do have their names if the other people get their limits.

Am off to San Antonio tomorrow - this will feel like my spring break finally. Some great Mexican food and no running aorund for meetings. According to Gus, the program is huge but I will find that out when I pick up my copy tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]