Thursday, May 27, 2004

on my way ... almost

It was so busy before I left I forgot to say I'd actually be taking a vacation for about ten days. The thunderstorms interfered with flights yesterday and so I chose between staying with cousins in Cincinnati or trying to lug all my luggage from LaGuardia to JFK in the middle of the night by myself. There's only one flight a day to my final destination anyway so I'm spending time with relatives .... in fact I'm babysitting my cousin Kellen right now so it worked out great for my cousin, too, while she takes the older two to the dentist. The airline agent thought I was being a "fraidy cat" but that's okay - quality time with cousins beats sitting in a New York airport all day. (Because the problem was weather-related, they don't have to do much except try to get us other flights, which I understand.) I haven't taken any trips unless they were work-related so I'm really looking forward to this.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]