Wednesday, November 03, 2004

W - The President - STILL!

Blogger was too busy to let me post this morning. I have been yelling "Wa HOO!" all day and during my drive to Memphis. I'm now surrounded by historians who for the most part are NOT happy campers (I had to endure then 4 years ago in Little Rock right after the election so it all evens out). I wore my W 2004 button under my coat tonight to eat dinner at the Rendevous . ... . .Have braced myself for the rest of the week by listening to two hours of NPR today.

One notable comment from a caller "I don't think the president should make any decisions based only on his own beliefs." What???? So you prefer his sticking his finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing????? It's a democracy and the majority won and, yes, the American people DO understand the Democrats' message!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]