Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Now for something completely different

While I have TV and radio on in the background quite a bit, very few shows get my full attention. One of them, however, was on tonight. Can anyone say "Mark Harmon"? I know, as a friend commented "he looks older" . .. but, don't we all. I still only think I'm 29 . . . :-) But it's hard for fiction to match real history. Any comments from anyone on their favorite shows? This isn't my absolute but right now it's pretty high up there. . . .

Comments:
I couldn't get the link to work -- what's the show? Me, I'm so hooked on the West Wing and MI5 (on A&E Satruday nights). Also, the Monday night mysteries on BBC America. And, of course, Premier League football on the weekends. That's about all I can fit in, and the first two and the footie are the must-sees. Oh and when Bill Maher comes back, that'll be mandatory. I'm watching Carnivale, too, but tend to record it and watch when I can.
 
hmmmm....CBS updated its website in that short time. The link should work now. . .. (NCIS is the show) :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]