Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tightly Wound

Tightly Wound: "Because I'm sure you just can't get enough of this story, the latest on the Churchill imbroglio (I love using 'imbroglio' in a sentence, hackneyed as it is. It is second only to 'boondoggle' in my lexicon of 'words I love but that have been beaten to death by journalists, damn them all').

While still a professor, he has stepped down from his position as department chair. Official college statement here.

NY Times article here. Predictable statements from predictable sources saying predictable things."
------------
Interesting post from Tightly Wound. I didn't hear the news mention this result . ...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]