Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Cranky Professor

The Cranky Professor: "Oh, the Stories we COULD Tell!
This story about the SMU adjunct-blogger explains in part why I never write about the good stuff. Bad stuff? Whichever. I'm not really anonymous, after all (though I don't throw my name around a lot), so I don't tell the stories I sometimes want to tell. I realized once I was about 3 months into blogging that I wasn't nearly anonymous enough to say anything about my colleagues, much though you might be amused by our antics. Nor do I go into negative detail about specific students; all of my whining is fairly generalized. You might have figured out that I link to horrific stories from other schools to get the urge out of my system."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]