Sunday, May 01, 2005

'Desperate Housewife' Laura Grabs Stage from Bush - Yahoo! News

'Desperate Housewife' Laura Grabs Stage from Bush - Yahoo! News: "'I've been attending these dinners for years and just quietly sitting there,' the First Lady told the audience. 'Well, I've got a few things I want to say for a change.'

One of her main targets was the president's bed time.

'I said to him the other day, 'George, if you really want to end tyranny in this world, you're going to have to stay up later,'' Laura Bush said. 'Nine o'clock and Mr. Excitement here is in bed, and I am watching 'Desperate Housewives' -- with Lynne Cheney. Ladies and gentlemen, I am a desperate housewife.'"

-----
This is great!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]