Thursday, June 09, 2005

the importance of splitter switches

Part of my not posting much this week has not only been working on grants but also the fact that my cable internet access has been intermitment. The long story short is that I had an excellent tech guy from Cox come out today and he diagnosed that an outside splitter switch had gone bad. I was downloading but not uploading. So, not only do I have my badly-needed-to-write grants and transfer files internet, it is MUCH faster. I thought it had slowed down but didn't realize how much -esp. since Cox now offers a faster business option - I just thought I had lost out. But it is so, so nice to get web pages to fly onto the screen instead of load portion by portion. The world is good again (plus I can get my work done much faster!)!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]