Saturday, November 26, 2005

A Passion for Teaching and Opinions: She gets it.

A Passion for Teaching and Opinions: She gets it.: "She gets it.
Normally, I can't stand Anna Quindlen. I love Newsweek, so much that I'm considering letting my Time subscription run out. But Anna Quindlen gets into these left-wing rants that make me think that she is actually Al Franken in drag.

Except for this month.

As a teacher, you always wish someone would step into your shoes for a moment and see how hard your job actually is. Quindlen did that, and wrote about it.

Check out Anna Quindlen's Newsweek article 'The Wages of Teaching'.

posted by Coach Brown at 3:35 PM
Comment (0) | Trackback (0)"

Here's the article:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10116331/site/newsweek/

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]