Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Enrollment Day

I met with one student day and one is on the books for tomorrow. With more classes filling up before the end of the previous semester, there is even less activity associated with the regular enrollment day that usually precedes every semester.

I also visited a grant teacher's classroom to discuss an oral history project funded by the state humanities council with his students. I think they are off to a good start. It's also good to hear this teacher talk about how excited he is about all of our grant activities.

Tonight I'm going to the opening meeting for another grant. The new year already seems to be working better as far as the world around me moving in the same direction. Hopefully that is a good sign for the rest of the year.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]