Saturday, June 17, 2006

Some Girl(s) and More New York City

Blogger and Firefox don't seem to be getting along so this will be a short post given that I've now written it 3 times. :-)

Some Girl(s) was another great NY play - but this time it gave me the experience of going to the West Village (I'm not in Kansas anymore!) - especially since Maura Tierney is one of my favorites since her NewsRadio days.

Seeing Spamalot and Hairspray (with a star from nearby Overland Park) with other folks on the trip was also fun as was meeting a colleague for a great dinner on the West Side.

It's raining cats and dogs but there is a wedding to go to tonight -a former students/one of our grant teachers. It will be a fun outing and then over to Carthage tomorrow for Father's Day.

Next week will be less stressful since they have cancelled the grievance hearing. I don't think they realize that sabbatical means I'm out of town next fall and spring. Oh well, I'm finally learning I can only do what I can and go from there.

While I haven't been blogging, I have been getting in some run/walks with Shadow and some decent bike rides. Now if I can keep making progress inside the house.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]