Thursday, June 01, 2006

Teacher Showcase Day 1

It's great being in Year 2 of a grant and knowing that you're rolling along at least in the right direction. The teachers stated that they are happy with the presentation arrangement and tomorrow they will finish up and then the 2004 KS Teacher of the Year will present. He's been a great part of the discussions today.

I can't believe we go to NYC on Monday - 7:10 am to be exact. I need to get my iPod out tomorrow to get the subway map on it and everything else.

This meme is from Profgrrrrl

1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up? No, unless it's an early call before 8
2. What time does your alarm go off? 5-6:30am
3. What sound does it make? usually tv or music
4. Do you hit the snooze button? How many times? no, usually can't find it and I usually set the alarm (if I have to set it) to the last possible minute
5. If you have a partner, do they have a separate alarm? NA
6. Does your partner get up at the same time, earlier or later? What partner?
7. Is your clock set ahead? If so, by how much? 3-5 minutes
8. What's the first thing you do when you get up? I hit the bathroom and then let the dog out.
9. Do you eat breakfast? If so, what? usually - just sometimes it's after 10 because I get busy doing other things. However, I usually get in my Ovaltine first thing.
10. How long does it take you to get ready? 30-45 minutes - depending on whether work, errands, play, out for the evening
11. On the weekends, what time do you get up? sometimes earlier because I don't have to; lately about 7 or 8
12. Do you lounge or do you jump into action? Ovaltine, then computer, CNBC
13. In an ideal world, what time would you get up? Between 5 and 6
14. How many hours of sleep do you typically get? 6 - 8
15. How many hours of sleep do you want to get? whatever is necessary to feel rested - too much to do; wish I could stay asleep solid for more than 5 to 6 hours (can only do that when I'm extra tired)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]