Sunday, August 27, 2006

2 days to liftoff

Here is a video of the tour I took last year (but with this year's group):

http://www.videoegg.com/video/fzbYT

I thought taking another one (this time of Puglia) would be a great mental break so that I would remember I was on sabbatical. And, I'm actually getting everything ready before the day before I leave. Last year I was up all night packing - not this year! especially since I've learned to travel lighter. Last year I missed the info that said we didn't come back to dress for dinner so I way overdid. The worst part will be not being able to carry back any olive oil in my carry-on. . . . and this year I would be packing light enough to carry it all on except the no liquids so I'll have to check it. At least I should get there safely - which is the main thing!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]