Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday

It has taken longer this time to get over the jet lag but I think that has something to do with an 8-hour train ride the day before I left. Last time, it was only 2 hours. Also, my best approach is to be gone about 10 days and I was gone 13 with the travel to southern Italy. I also had hair and dentist's appointsments and did get some odds and ends done.

It's a beautiful early fall day (cool in the morning even though the 90+ degree heat is back this afternoon. A friend is coming by after she watches the Arkansas ball game and we'll go out for steak this evening. I'm looking forward to it.

I've been outside about 2 hours and now it's time for some Dr. Pepper.

Apparently the spinach warning was overdone . . . . like banning all cars when only one brand is affected.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]