Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HP Photosmart D7360 photo printer

I just purchased this printer. I like that it has individual color cartridges so that you aren't replacing an multi-color cartridge just for one color. My last printer seemed to have given out even with new cartridges and since cartridges are in reality more expensive than actually buying the printer, I thought I'd try this - it was readily available at Office Depot. I also still have my trusty HP LaserJet 2100 for black and white printing.

HP Photosmart D7360 photo printer

Now, I'm just trying to get odds and ends done before I head north for the first meeting of our new TAHPS grant. Getting the big printer box out of the hallway is now checked off.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]