Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Design

It was time for a change and settling in for fall so the blog has a new template. I hope to work on editing the template in the next few months as I work on other web-related projects.

The presentation on Thursday went well and I'm excited that 15 of our TAH grant teachers are going to NCSS in DC this fall. I think being able to attend a meeting in nearby Kansas City last year made all the difference - ie deciding it's worth the time away from work and family to attend with the larger group.

A group of 5 teachers will be going to research at the National Archives in Seattle and we discussed some of their options with them.

Yesterday was filled with paperwork and dealing with home repair issues. There's always something. But I keep telling myself housework keeps you sane and in the real world.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]