Sunday, February 11, 2007

Alphabet Meme

Since I did so well on grant writing yesterday, I get to take a bit of a break before I'm tired for the day . . .


A- Available or Single? Single

B- Best Friend? Marcia - we've been friends since we were fifteen - well more than half our lives and approaching a larger percentage . . . and through many life changes for both of us (she's the mother of 4 - one who is now going to my university . . . )

C- Cake or Pie? Pie - but ONLY with homemade crust and filling - apple or pumpkin with cool whip and doughdies (how do you spell that?)

D- Drink of Choice? Dr. Pepper, of course

E- Essential Item? hmmm. ... I have to travel with stuff . . . . now the most obvious answer is my laptop WITH my Sprint broadband card

F- Favorite Color? Purple- from well before it became the "in" color and when I was younger

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears - and they have to not be the imitation ones; I even have a gummi bear necklace I bought in Georgetown in the 80s

H- Hometown? Missouri - the "show me" state

I- Indulgence? ice cream and HOT French fries with lots of Hunt's ketchup - but not at the same time . .

J- January or February? January - the starting over plus we usually actually get some snow

K- Kids and names? only special people get to call me "Kel" and I can still count them on one hand

L- Life is incomplete without...? other people

M- Marriage Date?

N- Number of Siblings? one

O- Oranges or Apples? oranges - primarily because it's easier to make sure you get a good one - but there's nothing like a great tart apple - the best I've ever had was touring Amish country in Pennsylvania

P- Phobias/Fears? bugs; have had to get over the snakes thing with the farm . .

Q- Favorite Quote? "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt

R- Reasons to smile? my dog Shadow, a beautiful sunset, happy people

S- Season? fall - when we've had enough moisture for the leaves to turn - I actually like living where there are all 4

T- Tag 3 people? The usual suspects - you, and you, and you!

U- Unknown Fact About Me? I've had 3 concussions . . . .

V- Vegetable You Hate? I pretty much like them all - it's beans I can't stand - someone made me eat them when I was little

W-Worst Habit? worrying

X- Xrays You've Had? teeth

Y- Your Favorite Foods? a good steak and see Indulgences above

Z- Zodiac? Leo . .. as if you couldn't tell

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]