Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cool Tools for Managing Knowledge at A History Teacher

Cool Tools for Managing Knowledge at A History Teacher: "Cool Tools for Managing Knowledge
Published February 13th, 2007 in Cool Tools and Knowledge Management.

Last night I gave a short presentation to one of the Educational Technology classes at SDSU. I described the tools I use to try and organize the vast amounts of information I seem to so desperately need to survive. This post is going to quickly summarize the sites I shared and the role they play in my constant search for some sort of digital order in my professional life.

Educational Technology Personal Knowledge Management Project"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]