Friday, February 16, 2007

TGIF

Successfully solved at least one minor crisis yesterday regarding an upcoming conference and also solved a challenge regarding the new requirements of the TAH program for the 2007 competition. I love collaborating with other people and making everything come together.

Most importantly, the crunch time to get ready to be on the road and in Michigan until late March is not on the horizon any more but staring me in the face. I've always wished I could twitch my nose like Samantha and put everything in its place just so I could actually do the work to finish my tasks. I am glad I ran across an item that said housecleaning can be good aerobic exercise. And, I can tell the small amount of yoga and pilates I'm learning to do is helping with not only my stress level but how I feel in general.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]