Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day 13 at Michigan State

Now that I'm settled in, the time is starting to fly by. I had lunch with one of the programmers yesterday and learned a great deal about a variety of topics. Much of the day was spent finishing reviewing grant applications. I fly to DC late this afternoon for the panel tomorrow. It should also be a great learning experience.

There's a speaker in the MSU History Department at a brown bag lunch that will be discussing GIS in History - especially at it applies to K-12 teachers and that will be an interesting interchange as well. GIS is another one of those important topics on my ever-expanding list.

It's going to be 75 degrees in DC so I won't be worrying about bringing enough coats.

When I get back, there is another speaker who will be discussing his work with aural history.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]