Thursday, March 15, 2007

Day 15

MSU hosted a visit from Professor Zahavi today. He's been involved a diversity of projects that pushed the boundaries of the study of history and how we get our students to critically analyze history well before we even knew there were boundaries.

I tagged along on the visit to the Vincent Voice Library at the MSU Library. I alwasy love "behind the scenes" tours. Tonight we had a great local Italian dinner. Apparently taco pizza is a Lansing favorite. I, however, prefer not to mix ethnicities in my food. (I don't want Mexican lasagna either.)

Dr. Zahavi will give a more formal presentation tomorrow and I'm also going to hear a geography speaker.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]