Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Day 4 at Michigan State

Grant writing consumed yesterday but the fun part was being introduced to another H-Net colleague (the magic behind the curtain that not everyone realizes is required to make H-Net happen) and getting to know another one a bit better.

Shadow is figuring out the routine and tries to make me feel bad when I have to leave. If he only knew what it was like to be left for twice as long each day.

Yesterday's success was obtaining a parking pass - after I found the correct building without a campus map and didn't get my car towed in the process.

No snow today but it is expected back tomorrow.

Today, I'll venture inside the library - after more grant writing is done, of course!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]