Saturday, April 07, 2007

Home again

I'm home again for the Easter Holiday. DC had the same weather we did last week - ranging form 80s to teens. From the looks of the news today, I missed the snow that arrived there last night. :-(

The grass is still green and needs mowing so that will be some good sunshine time before going to celebrate the family Easter. It's so good being home in my own bed although I am still quite exhausted and am still processing the events of the last two weeks. I imagine it will take until after I am home from the two trips this week to do all of that. Then, it's planning for summer and getting everything done prior to the start of the summer grant season with teachers with so many full days committed to the wonderful things I'll learn from working with them on TAH grants.

In the meantime, I'll try to do some catching up. I did some exploring online last night of online learning and virtual spaces. Interesting . . ..

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]