Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tuesday

The storms have finally arrived - which means occasional loss of the tv picture and the computer picture. But I was glad when I woke up I had time to get out the weed trimmer and do some work before the rain late this afternoon. It looks quite ominous and so tornado watches are no surprise - especially witht he dark color in the sky. I haven't been to the farm for more than just checking in since before I went to Michigan so it's nice to relax just a bit.

A project that will take me to East Coast city has come to fruition and the timing is perfect - mid-May. And I was still able to get a reasonable airline ticket. Thank you, Midwest Airlines.

I'm starting to get in gear on the upcoming deadlines that just have to be done prior to the start of summer workshop season. Work always goes faster when the adrenaline is pumping so this is a good thing. I need to do more writing and that is exactly what I will be doing over the next few weeks.

I'm also playing around a bit here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]