Saturday, June 02, 2007

Family Event

I'm in the lobby of the Marriott Airport hotel in northern Kentucky/Cincinnati. We're waiting on various family members before the big 50th Anniversary celebration and baptism this afternoon and then a big dinner at a nearby country club this evening.

I'm glad I flew in - I have to be back in Kansas City on Monday to get ready for a teacher seminar with the Gilder Lehrman Institute. I knew it would be too much to drive the 12 hours here and back in just 4 days. I'm glad I drove to Kansas City and took the 1 hour 18 minute flight here - ven if it was on a small plane. Midwest Express has spoiled me with its 4 seats across.

The summer is ready to roll. I'm glad there is a week after getting things going next week to get more of the later summer planning done instead of feeling like it all has to be done now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]