Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Bad and the Good

The Bad:

Cable and, more importantly, high speed cable broadband, went out on Monday. I was headed to the farm and after calling 3 times and getting lost in voice mail black holes, I thought, well, with both out, it must be an area problem and they'll get it fixed by the time I get back late tomorrow.

NO SUCH LUCK.

At least the DVR worked but I did not like missing Mark Harmon, I mean NCIS. When I did call, the best they could do was almost 24 hours later so this afternoon. NOT what I had planned this morning. Too much to do before going to the SSHA meeting in Chicago.

The Good:

My Sprint broadband card.

Shadow is feeling good today!

Great fall weather before heading off to much chillier Chicago.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]