Thursday, December 20, 2007

If it's Thursday, it must be Denver

After two days in Beaver Creek skiing, we're back in Denver. We'll go out for a nice dinner and then finish up some Christmas shopping tomorrow before I fly back late in the day.

I only wiped out once and I'll blame that on the snow being icier today than yesterday. At least I didn't break anything. I was suitably warm and the snow falling was just beautiful today! The lodge was a perfect choice and close but not too close to everyone and everything we needed.

Between the winter weather we've had at home, the ice storms in Amarillo, and Oklahoma, and the winter wonderland of the last few days, I feel like I've had winter already and we're just getting started!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]