Saturday, December 15, 2007

More snow!

I arrived back from DC last night and ran into large snowflakes about 30 miles from home. Some folks were being too cautious given the semis that could come up behind us at any time but that was the only real challenge. Not having freezing rain coming down was a definite plus. I think the Tahoe made all the difference - it's heavier than my Explorers were. If I had been driving an Explorer, I'm thinking I probably would have slipped off the road.

I need to finish grading work from this semester. I finished up an OAH newsletter article this morning and then went to Joplin to pick up a Fed Ex package from Santa Fe that required a signature.

Also, a dear friend who is only 40 has been diagnosed with cancer. Luckily, it's small and early . . . . .

More later . . .

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]