Sunday, August 17, 2008

"God and Jerk at Yale" - CHE

A guest editorial in the August 15, 2008 Chronicle of Higher Education compares the "personalities" of Ivy League institutions with "less" prestigious institutions and the students they matriculate. Having attended both private and public institutions during my college career, the article underscores something I began to learn in my early adult years - your education is what you make of it. I'm in a profession now who, even decades after your graduate, classifies you and/or judges you by where you earned your pedigree. . . . . I prefer the approach of what have you done with what you earned decades ago.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]