Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tunnel Light

It's good to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I just wish it were easier to see before you arrived at the end of the tunnel. Too many things were beyond my control the last few weeks and I'm still learning that I can survive that.

It really is perspective on the causes of the stress around you that make a difference but it's too bad knowing that doesn't mean you can eliminate the bad stress.

I'm going to enjoy some spring weather in between the rain and start getting ready to get on a plane on Tuesday. That includes spending quality time with Molly. She was a trooper yesterday getting to hang out in the car so much while I entertained the California relatives. At least some of my relatives are normal and don't fit their geographical stereotypes . . . .

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]